UI Artist - Green Panda Games
2 months ago
- Development of the visual part of interfaces and accompanying images;
- Design 2D graphical assets such as icons, logos, backgrounds and other elements that can be used in the game development;
- Cutting graphics and interface elements / preparing graphics for integration into the project;
- Development and creation of marketing materials (promotional illustrations, advertising banners and related materials).
- Experience as a UI Designer/Artist;
- Experience with mobile applications from 2 years;
- Perfect mastery of Sketch, Figma or other software for interface development;
- Experience in creating prototypes and animated elements;
- Desire to design interfaces for games;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated UI Artist to join ourteam.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.