UI Art Internship
9 days ago
As a User Interface Intern at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and mentors, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping, and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- [2 days] - Technical test/case
- [60 minutes] - HR interview via MS Teams
- [60 minutes] - Technical interview via MS Teams
- Pet friendly office in downtown Belgrade
- Flexible start your working day (between 8 and 10AM)
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC, Gaming corners and your own Uplay account
- Opportunity to learn about UI art on triple AAA game dev projects and the production cycle of a video game
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most gifted people in the gaming industry using the latest technology and solutions
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on multiple platforms – PC, consoles, and Google Stadia. Our studio has contributed to multiple AAA titles, including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Steep, The Crew 2, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, Riders Republic and Skull & Bones.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.