Hyderabad Telangana India
12 days ago
Role: UI Architect
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you like solving problems, get the job done as a team player and are self-starter this could be a great opportunity for you.
What would I do:
As part of EA-IT, you will offer a seasoned architect an opportunity to build scalable, highly available and performance web-based applications and solutions, including development architecture, design & coding standards, tools and frameworks. Leading a team of engineers, as a full stack architect you will architect several business important applications both for internal and external use. You will leverage latest technologies and architecture principles to solve complex problems of modern applications. You would also work with Scrum masters and Product owners to deliver on the product vision. Own the product or application end to end from technical side would be part of your responsibility.
- Act independently as a top-level contributor in direction for major, complex programmes intended to roll out high-volume, high transaction-based web applications
- A problem solver and a hands-on person leading the team from the front and finding solutions using technology and logical thinking.
- Initiate and improve experiences in partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the architectural vision are communicated and supported to the highest standards
- Work as an architecture team lead on large cross-functional projects, ensuring that robust solutions are implemented
- Track development deliverable and communicate their status to global teams
- Estimate engineering effort during several stages of project life cycle
- Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance on all new code from beginning through integration, staging and production environments
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with outstanding designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers
- Coach and guide 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals in addition to individual contribution in coding.
- Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
The next great EA Applications Architect also needs:
- 10+ years of experience in UI technologies.
- Experienced leading a team of 6+ members.
- Demonstrated experience in architecting and deploying high-volume, high transaction-based, distributed and highly available web applications.
- Strong Understanding of Full stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB layer in detail.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of strong hands-on experience in Angular or React
- Candidate with good experience in React Native/ Ionic and mobile app development is preferred
- Expert in Server-side development using Node.js
- Demonstrated ability to architect web on cloud platforms preferably AWS.
- Experienced with implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce cloud platform is a plus.
- Experience leading technical teams in delivering web technology architecture, design and implementation.
- Experience with modern distributed architecture and development frameworks (such as SOA, Lambda, Microservices) for scalable and performance applications
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with Databases including, Mongo and MySQL
- Experience writing shell scripts
- Hands on coding experience
- Excited to learn
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience in Development, Maintenance, and Enhancement projects
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Good communicator
- Sense of humor
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!