UGC Game Designer
20 days ago
Seedworld Studios ( https://seedworld.io/
) is looking for a talented, creative, and collaborative UGC Game Designer to join our core team developing one of the most unique UGC platforms in the games industry. The ideal candidate will focus on creating tools and scripting devices for user-generated content. The UGC designer must have a passion for UGC platforms and know what it takes to create UGC experiences. Intermediate to Expert knowledge of at least one UGC platform is a must, i.e., Roblox, Fortnite Creative, The Sandbox, and Core Games.
You must be a gamer and have a broad expert understanding of various genres in games. You will be creating game templates for UGC with our elite production squad.
Working knowledge or certifications in Scrum are a plus.
· Write clear and concise UGC design documents
· Collaborate with developers and artists
· Develop tools for UGC, following the platform's creative vision
· Design and iterate on tools and scripting devices to create engaging game templates
· Define all the elements of the game template and the different types of interactions possible between these elements.
· Create design documents to articulate the most important pillars and aspects of the UGC gameplay experience
Skills and requirements:
· Education in game design or related field
· 5+ years of experience with game design
· Demonstratable expertise and knowledge in UGC, with previous experience in at least one key design role including mechanics, level design, scripting, UI/UX
· Extensive knowledge of game mechanics.
· Iterate designs to create a great gameplay experience.
· Ability to conceptualize, prototype, and implement game ideas using various tools and technology. The ability to do rapid prototyping is a must.
· Knowledge of image editing (mock-up) tools is a plus
· Excellent knowledge of game editor tools is a must
· Shipped at least one game successfully
video game culture and knowledge of games
· Proactively solve design problems and come up with solutions.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
team player and an advocator of collaborative culture.