UE4 Technical Artist
14 days ago
- Stay up to date on the latest UE features and technologies.
- Assist artists with any engine integration issues.
- Make recommendations to leads and artists in project/asset planning stages.
- Create/plan material setups for artists depending on project requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. Ability to work with technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of at least one 3D DCC tool (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Houdini, Speedtree, etc.)
至少熟练掌握一种3D DCC工具，如：Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Houdini, Speedtree等
- Ability to create technical documentation on production pipeline and art contents.
- Experience with UE4 blueprints, materials, animation, scene optimization.
- Up to date knowledge of current art techniques and development processes.
- Passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Self-motivated and proactive to address technical challenges.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive compensation package,
- Regular social events, outing and everyday afternoon drinks and snacks,
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities.