UA Team Lead
9 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a passionate UI Team Lead.
Bowling Crew is a new casual competitive online game that gives players the chance to take on each other in fantastic bowling alleys. The project has been successfully launched on iOS and Android, and despite the recent release, it is already played by millions of players around the world.
Now the Bowling Crew is small (about 20 people), but we have big plans for the development of the project, in connection with which we are starting to search for a specialist for the position of UI Team Lead.
What will you do?
- organizing the user acquisition team's work
- managing tasks and monitoring deadlines
- hiring, training, motivating, and encouraging the development of employees
- interacting with other teams
- developing relationships with our partners
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in user acquisition, preferably in performance marketing
- 1+ years experience leading a team of 5+ people
- understanding of the principles of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other channels
- intermediate level of English or higher
- Russian language is a must
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.