UA & Monetization Manager
8 days ago
Created back in 2015, 8SEC is a game studio that makes engaging hyper casual games. Our goal is to create hits that will rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world. We are game makers, game changers.
We are looking for a talented UA & Monetization Manager to be part of this adventure and participate in building the future of mobile gaming. Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real and direct impact!
Set up and optimize the user acquisition and monetization in the early launch phases of our hypercasual games.
- Set up and optimize UA tests and UA campaigns in the early launch phase for each game
- Set up and optimize monetization in our hyper casual games in the early launch phase
- Collect and analyse key metrics such as CPI/CTR/ROAS on a daily basis
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new innovations
What we are looking for
- You show a strong interest for hyper casual gaming and always look for new things to learn
- You have excellent analytical skills and are able to evaluate options and generate solutions
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
Nice to have
- Experience (including internships and apprenticeships) in User Acquisition, monetization, traffic management
- And/or experience in a hyper casual game studio or publisher
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.