- Ad Creation
- leading communication amongst product marketing, licensor, game team, and UA teams
- Prioritize and produce creatives according to strategic matrix/plan
- Lead a prompt and decisive feedback and approval process
- Ensure velocity in process, variety in execution and volume per cadence
- Participation in app store optimization (ASO) planning process
- Game Team Relations
- Foster and maintain a productive relationship with the game team
- Keep game team stakeholders continuously informed of UA Creative/ASO updates
- Stay informed of what’s happening in-game: new assets/features/levels/events/etc
- Competitive Trend Analysis
- Maintain and track list of top 20 competitors
- Consistent and constant research/study of ad creative trends in the mobile space
Please include a link to portfolio.
- 1-3 years senior-level visual/motion design experience in an agency or in-house marketing art team
- 5-7 years hands-on visual/motion design experience in an agency or in-house marketing art team
- experience working specifically on performance/ua ad creative an enormous plus.
- Photoshop/After Effects Mastery
- JIRA fluency
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.