Trust and Safety Moderator - Video Games
11 days ago
Come join the Superhero team at Keywords Studios, working for your favorite gaming companies!
Keywords is the leading Studio that supports top Gaming companies and its titles around the world. We do this by making sure players are able to have the best experience, that’s why to us, you need to possess superhero skill.
We are looking for people that is passionate about gaming and having a good time while playing.
Keywords’ Moderation team is all about fun, safety and care.
Our Moderators protect people online and in real life. We do this by making sure online interactions are cordial, without harassment, sexual connotations, unnecessary violence nor racism.
Your important role makes sure gamers, communities and the gaming companies you admire the most are protected from unwanted or not suitable content.
Top Gaming companies trust our teams of moderation at Keywords to protect their online communities. With that, you will become part of their culture, goals, and teams. Our customers make sure Moderators are part of their swag programs, moderator initiatives, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all incoming community interactions (text, video, images, or voice) on different online games, social media platforms, forums, etc. to make sure they align with our customer’s vision of a healthy community
- Communicate directly with players in a fun and engaging manner
- Keep-up with always-changing pop culture and language trends, to better understand our players
- Remain unbiased and open to understanding and listening to everyone’s point of view, ensuing that everyone is treated equally
- Collaborate with internal teams for project-related requests
- Understand and adopt our client’s company and game culture and mechanics. By living and breathing their vision of community you’ll be able to carry it on to every decision you make, in an unbiased and responsible manner
- Assist clients by forwarding them important information that you learn from the community to help them make design, game mechanics, marketing, and project decisions
- Help foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for our gaming communities
- Proactively suggest new ways to grow and care for the community
- Create and update corresponding documentation and reports as needed
- Escalate issues as needed
- Commitment to wellbeing for oneself, the team and the moderated communities
- Other duties assigned
- Must be fluent in German or French or Japanese or Chinese and English both writing and speaking
- Experience managing or moderating an online community, either professionally or in your spare time (an asset)
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Good to have: Knowledge of various community platforms (content filtering technology, Discord, Slack, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about video games and social media
- Emotional stability, self-awareness, self-analysis skills
- Optimism, hardiness and stress resilience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Accountable and responsible
- Agile and open to change
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Amenable to work a shifting schedule.
What do we offer?
- We propose an employment contract.
- We want you to work comfortably - so we offer remote work with necessary equipment and the possibility of visiting our brand-new office at the Global Office Park in Katowice! (PS. Did we mention we even have a slide…?)
- We want you to stay healthy and happy - so we offer the attractive benefits package including: private medical care option with Medicover, MyBenefit system, Multisport card, a subsidy for glasses and the Wellbee support service with psychological consultations.
- We want you to grow with us - so we offer professional development opportunities e.g. online learning platform, training sessions and open vacancies exclusively for internal candidates.
- We want you to make an impact - so we have the Employee referral program - you can invite your friend to become a fellow Keywordian and get the prize!
- We want you to have fun - so we organize company parties with delicious food and lots of attractions at Global Office Park - last year we organized i.a. End-Of-Year Party, Halloween and Open Day for our friends & family. We also prepare plenty of activities, competitions and even gaming tournaments for employees with awards + occasional company gifts!
- We want you to be a part of our community - so we offer the unique chance to take a look behind the scenes of the gaming industry and the opportunity to gain valuable experience by collaborating with people from all over the world!
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. We value each application and review every candidate individually. Our recruitment team will get back to you as soon as they can to inform you about the status of your candidacy. If you're interested in joining our team, we highly encourage you to apply. 😊
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.