Trust and Safety Moderator - Chinese (Traditional)
9 days ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIE
- Review all incoming community interactions (text, video, images, or voice) on different online games, social media platforms, forums, etc. to make sure they align with our customer’s vision of a healthy community.
- Keep-up with always-changing pop culture and language trends, to better understand our players.
- Understand and adopt our client’s company and game culture and mechanics. By living and breathing their vision of community you’ll be able to carry it on to every decision you make, in an unbiased and responsible manner.
- Assist clients by forwarding them important information that you learn from the community to help them make design, game mechanics, marketing, and project decisions.
- Communicate directly with players in a fun and engaging manner.
- Remain unbiased and open to understanding and listening to everyone’s point of view,
ensuing that everyone is treated equally.
- Collaborate with internal teams for project-related requests.
- Help foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for our gaming communities.
- Proactively suggest new ways to grow and care for the community.
- Create and update corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Commitment to wellbeing for oneself, the team and the moderated communities.
- Other duties assigned.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Good to have: Knowledge of various community platforms (content filtering technology, Discord, Slack, etc)