Trust & Safety Product Lead, UGC
3 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
As a Trust & Safety Product Lead, UGC on Fortnite, you will be the subject matter expert for high-level moderation of User Generated Content in our Creative mode and future endeavors in Fortnite. Collaborating with Publishing, Development, Design, Operations, and Epic Global Moderation teams, you will also be an integral part of building the foundation for the Metaverse, developing safety standards and policies, implementing processes, tools, and scalability plans in continuous alignment with the Fortnite vision and roadmap.
In this role, you will
- Enforce - Fortnite Creative content moderation policies and processes for escalated issues, guidelines, runbooks, appeals process, and edge case scenario planning. Enhance the relationship with the Epic Global Moderation team, liaising with internal stakeholders and partners regarding all things related to Fortnight Creative content moderation.
- Collaborate - With stakeholders such as publishing, developers, community, operations and Epic Global Moderation to ensure continuous alignment with the Fortnite vision and content moderation best practices.
Execute - Be the Product lead for the results of Fortnite Creative content moderation. Work directly with the Epic Global Moderation team and our Legal team to monitor and collect data from high level escalated tickets and the user-generated islands, and make necessary adjustments to provide creators and partners with the best in-game experience possible.
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a content moderation lead managing internal resources as well as external resources
- Maintain and optimize our services, tools, processes and policies in accordance with our Epic Global Moderation and Legal team’s best practices
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, in game or entertainment industry
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Mentally strong and having a keen emotional intelligence
- Flexibility and the ability to delivery excellence amidst constant change
- Driven to do great work, and leave things better than found
- Passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.