São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
14 days ago
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. Since 2011, our gaming titles have been downloaded more than 2 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursuit to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and US.
About the Role
As our Treasury Specialist, you´ll be in charge of the cash balance among all Wildlife Studios subsidiaries and bank accounts. You´ll be the one to organize the cash flow structure and be responsible for the payment workflow. You´ll act as a true investment advisor and ensure the execution of intercompany and external cash movement and foreign currency trades. We´ll also count on you to structure the implementation of Treasury systems in Wildlife Studios.
In this role, you´ll be the global focal point of this area.
More about you
- You're innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve our cash flow and treasury process.
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Multi-function, you can manage the operational and strategical functions of the position.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you’ll do
- Structure of the cash flow of the entire group. Nowadays we have physical offices in Brazil, United States, Argentina and Ireland.
- Manage all bank accounts transactions
- Bank Relationship
- Payment workflow
- Currency trades
- Implementation of Treasury system
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- +5 years of experience in Treasury
- To be technically savvy (a must)
- Great understanding of investments, bank account management, and international funds flows
- Have experience working at fin techs will be a plus
- Speak English Fluently. You´ll have to deal with people from different countries in your routine.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.