Treasury Senior Analyst, Credit and Collections
19 days ago
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE .
We are seeking a Treasury Senior Analyst, Credit and Collections to join our treasury team based in Palo Alto. This individual will support our credit and collections process to help build a foundational credit risk management policy and strengthen our collection process to scale with the company’s long-term goals. This is an exciting role for someone who has a strong interest in analyzing data, building financial models, driving operational and strategic solutions. Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task and comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic setting. You should be comfortable partnering with other business constituents and building relationships across departments. We are looking for candidates who are high energy and excited about building and being a part of a hard-working team.
- Prepare monthly AR aging report and research overdue accounts/invoices
- Work with internal sales team and other cross functional teams to resolve credit and collection issues
- Maintain accurate record of past due accounts and collection efforts
- Perform credit risk analysis that evaluates creditworthiness of current and prospective customers, setting appropriate credit limits, communicating these recommendations for credit approval per credit policy
- Prepare monthly risk surveillance report for current customers, analyze customer’s payment history and credit line usage
- Continuously review and enhance credit and collections processes to optimize efficiency and reduce delinquencies
- Assist in ongoing reporting to internal executives, Board meetings and ad hoc reporting
Your Background And Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferably Finance, Analytics, Business, Accounting or similar fields
- 4+ years relevant work experience in related role
- Strong understanding of credit fundamentals, financial analysis, and collections operations
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Must have skills: Advanced Excel / Powerpoint and Tableau or other BI reporting software
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment with dynamic expectations as well as ability to communicate key details to stakeholders and leaders succinctly
- Must be able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability for driving process efficiencies, including documentation of related standard operating procedures and policy
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
Bay Area base pay range; Total compensation package commensurate with experience
$103,000 — $163,000 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.