28 days ago
Job Posting TitleTreasury Manager
SummaryThe Treasury Manager will oversee global daily operations including cash management, debt administration, and banking administration along with owning and updating all cash and debt forecasting. Individual must be a strong collaborator and multi-tasker. Will be required to work with various groups across the company.
What you'll do
· Develop reports to monitor company-wide cash, bank accounts, bank fees, debt, and covenants.
· Broaden use of treasury management system to drive efficiencies.
· Collaborate with other groups in Finance and IT to process map and ensure system connectivity.
· Work with external banking relationships to simplify current cash structure.
· Document all processes and procedures to ensure controls are in place.
· Own cash forecast and covenant forecast for company-wide monitoring.
· Own interest rate and FX hedging strategy and execution.
· Own monthly treasury report and quarterly board report.
· Lead all global bank account activity including account opening, closing, KYC. Collaborate with BUs and banks for efficient process.
· Point of contact with Treasury banks on operational activities.
· Execute employee share purchases and semi-annual shareholder dividend payments.
· Assist with day to day tasks such as cash management, semi-year and year end reporting, FX, interest rates, debt administration.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting from a top undergraduate university.
- At least 5 years of Treasury or Finance experience in the financial services sector or gaming sector or for a major company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience, cross group organizational skills, strong communication skills (verbal and written), proven project management skills, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Ability to manage several projects at one time.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.