This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
Come join our small, yet mighty, Treasury team and have an enormous impact in crafting the future of Unity! You will contribute to Unity’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations while supporting all aspects of Treasury Operations. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions, building positive relationships across all business segments of the company, and supporting the cash forecasting process.
You will succeed in this role because you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. We want you to be part of our journey!
What we’re looking for
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy, including implementing solutions and technologies to gain full visibility of global cash (ie, Clearwater, TMS)
- Consolidate daily equity transactions and taxes to ensure timely funding and execution
- Lead monthly intercompany settlement process by calculating positions, initiating funds movements and communicating across teams
- Evaluate and improve banking fees, products and services across Unity’s financial partners
- Supervise and maintain list of global bank accounts, including signatories, supporting documentation, and standardization
- Partner on Other Income and Expense (OI&E) reporting, forecasting and accuracy and lead execution of all Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees
- Support a comprehensive investment portfolio by partnering with Sr. Manager to produce monthly reporting and insights, explore investment opportunities and identify risks
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- 6-12 months supporting Unity Treasury department
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and social skills
- Ability to handle several tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience having a proactive approach and the ability to form relationships that support cross-functional collaboration and our core value of “In It Together”
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.