This job might no longer be available.
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleTreasury Analyst
SummaryAristocrat is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the Treasury team. Individual must be a strong collaborator and multi-tasker. Will be required to work with various groups across the company.
What you'll do
- Use Treasury Management system for daily operations, including cash reconciliation, cash reporting & non-AP cash movements.
- Update global cash forecast with daily actuals.
- Own master bank account list and bank account schematics, including updating signers and account changes.
- Own banking administration, including account opening/closing, KYC, user access, signer changes.
- Manage FX settlements.
- Update processes and procedures as needed.
- Manage debt administration.
- Analyze bank fees and interest income monthly.
- Assist with month end process and semi-year and year end reporting.
- Assist with enterprise-wide inquiries on cash/debt/intercompany movements.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting from a top undergraduate university.
- S trong analytical and problem solving experience, cross group organizational skills, strong communication skills (verbal and written), proven project management skills, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Ability to manage several projects at one time.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.