Treasury Analyst (University Graduate)
14 days ago
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
You will support the Treasury team in the global operations, risk management, foreign exchange and corporate finance functions, and will report to the Senior Director of Treasury. We're looking for a self-starter with a desire to join a fast-paced corporate environment. You are detail oriented and can work both independently and as a global team member. Quality and accuracy of the work product are paramount. We ask that you work with all levels of staff and management, including the external banking and investment community.
You will support the Treasury team in multiple Corporate Treasury and Risk Management activities including the following:
- Global Cash Management
- Daily cash positioning and monitoring of global cash balances to fund capital and operating needs
- Bank infrastructure, account administration and signatory management
- Help with the investment of EA's short-term corporate cash
- Investment Management
- Evaluation of external investment portfolio manager performance and compliance
- Risk Management (Insurance)
- Support of business insurance requirements, including COI issuance and claims management
- Management Reporting
- Monthly Treasury reporting package and support
- Cash forecasting and reporting
- Foreign Exchange
- Support FX Trading processes including loading trades, updating FX mandates and preparing scorecards with counterparty banks
- Support global foreign exchange balance sheet hedging program including preparing reports, consolidation of forecasts and execution of trades
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and provide project support
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Math, Economics or Accounting
- Excellent Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Operate independently, anticipate requirements and monitor workload
- Desire to build a career in Corporate Treasury
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.