14 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 4.4 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for a talented & reliable Treasurer to join our team to maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt, including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
You will ensure the maintenance of corporate liquidity & financial stability; and will be key for developing and managing strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities. You will also oversee the development and revision of the financial policies for working capital, treasury operations, and foreign exchange & interest rate risk management.
Senior Management will depend on you to report and analyse relevant information.
We expect candidates who are experienced in financial management, well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. If you're excited to be part of a high performing team, Voodoo is a great place to grow your career.
Your main challenges will be:
- Ensure the day to day cash management (France & international affiliates)
- Submit reports of present financial situation and establish reliable cash forecasts
- Maintain relations with banks (day-to-day and lending banks)
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Follow and manage covenant
- Ensure appropriate accounting treatment of financial operations (IFRS 9)
- Hedging: formalize a financial risk management framework; propose & execute FX & IR
- Enhance existing processes (implementation of a single interface treasury tool,
What do we expect?
- Proven experience as treasurer (7 years minimum) or in a relevant financial role
- Fluent in French & English
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities
- BSc/MSc in finance, accounting, or relevant field
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days ⧫ Lunch card ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Grant for Purchase of a Bike ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
The salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position in line with the levels outlined in the Voodoo Career Path.
We are offering all Voodoo members of staff a flexible vacation policy, allowing us to take as many paid days off as we need as long as the work is done and objectives are complete.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through a values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Lastly, our test and case studies culture are an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!