This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
Coordinate travel arrangements for all employees traveling on business, balancing the business needs and budget constraints. Also responsible for assisting with issuing airline tickets for guests from all of our global offices.
Head of Travel
What will you do?
- Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
- Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements.
- Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
- Advises travelers of and assists with any need for specialized travel documents such as visas or passports.
- Monitors and facilitates the use of company air travel credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Previous training and experience with SABRE or similar travel software highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the travel industry.
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to assess multiple options and to identify the best choice to serve a specified goal.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group)
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.