This job might no longer be available.
6 days ago
- Independently research and book travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation for PCF employees in compliance with department processes, policies, service levels and guidelines
- Communicate and follow through with travel agencies and vendors to ensure itineraries and travel arrangements align with scheduled dates and requirements
- Coordinate promptly travel cancellations, in-flight issues and accommodation changes
- Maintain accurate records of travel expenses and approvals, to enable proper reporting of travel costs and other related statistics
- Act as a first point of contact for PCF employees inquiries related to travel policies, visa requirements and other related information
- Adapting work hours as necessary to provide support and collaboration across diverse time zones, ensuring efficient global support & coverage
- 2+ years of experience in similar position, which involves coordinating international, frequent travel and accommodation for individuals and groups, across different time zones
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, de-conflict competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in managing emails, support requests, internal messages and related administrative tasks
- A customer service mindset with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality assistance
- Ability to exercise individual initiative and sound judgment to enable making decisions regarding the travel coordination improvements at PCF
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Knowledge of destinations, travel regulations, and industry trends
- Familiar with travel reservation systems
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work culture. PCF is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, Ireland, US and Canada and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.