Transformation Change Manager
1 month ago
Ubisoft International Production, the link to our network of production studios, plays an essential role in the conception of our games.
Working closely with upper management and studios worldwide, we support an array of project teams on a wide range of topics (like production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, and human resources) to enable them to develop high-quality games, all while maintaining editorial and strategic coherence.
This big picture perspective allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all current projects in development.
As a transformation change manager within the International Production team, you’ll lead the change management of a whole host of transformation projects within our production studios and HQ – spanning 30 locations worldwide and involving thousands of people.
Reporting to our Transformation Project Director, in this strategic role comms-focused role, you’ll design, promote, and carry out communications and change management plans to facilitate employee engagement in the context of transformation.
Location: This position is based out of Montreal, Toronto, or Québec City.
What you’ll do
In partnership with transformation project managers, project sponsors, and Communications departments, you’ll:
- Lead a change management strategy, engaging the production community around accepted and sustainable changes.
- Design and execute comprehensive transformation communications plans tailored to internal audiences in collaboration with the Transformation, Communications, and Knowledge Management teams plus external agencies.
- Establish bidirectional communications channels adapted to different production levels and operational units, creating value together with management and existing communities of practice.
- Identify the best digital solution to build a communications channel for the production community.
- Define and launch a flexible and innovative community interactions plan to boost awareness, understanding, and adoption of upcoming transformation changes + oversee our internal social network presence.
- Help develop new programs and messaging.
- Occasionally travel to visit other Ubisoft studios when need be.
What you bring
- Extensive experience in community management, change management, customer success, or transformation communication (or other relevant experience).
- An inclusive and influential leadership style that allows you to rally people together & and guide them into becoming actors for change.
- The capacity to work with diverse stakeholders in multiple locations, engaging their input and commitment, and inspiring trust through your words and actions.
- Critical thinking and relationship-building capabilities.
- The ability to oversee, shape, and support multiple programs and projects in parallel.
- French and English communication skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams and in an Agile environment.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, skills, and any games shipped.
Have access to benefits that make a real difference in your day-to-day life :
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where gamers and their teams can thrive and express themselves. It's about taking on exciting challenges, being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and being part of the future of entertainment.
*Please note that the response time and analysis of applications will be longer from December 20, 2021 to January 17, 2022 due to the holidays. Please be assured that your application will be considered and that a member of the recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you and happy holidays.
With a team of more than 500 talented, innovative and passionate creators, Ubisoft Quebec keeps on growing and continues its ascension. Founded in 2005, the studio has been involved in several key Ubisoft franchises over the years, developing cutting-edge expertise in major AAA game development. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and they have just finished working on a brand new game, Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.