Galway County Galway Ireland
4 days ago
Job Title: Training Specialist
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Training Specialist.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We're looking for a trainer to facilitate in-classroom learning for new hires. This role will be part of our Training team.
So how does a Training Specialist make great experiences for players? They:
- Facilitate classroom training with our new hire game advisors, ensuring they are productive and successful post go live.
- Lead classroom training using sound facilitation techniques.
- Quickly learn new products, processes and technologies with minimal direction.
- Monitor training to ensure courses are completed in a timely manner and tracked for completion.
- Work with Operations and Coaching and Quality teams to ensure training consistency.
- Evaluate training courses and materials to seek improvements if needed.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences :
- At least 2 years’ experience as a trainer in a classroom setting, particularly in a call center environment.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills before large groups.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory.
- Good organizational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in a Call Center/Service Center is preferred.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- The flexibility required for a fast-paced environment with frequent updates.
- Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- A “can-do” approach and a passion to encourage the same.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Salesforce lightning CRM tool experience.
- Rapid development elearning tools experience.
- Learning management systems administration experience.