Training & Onboarding Program Manager
13 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity helping to drive our training and onboarding efforts within Customer Experience. We are looking for a Training & Onboarding Program Manager to join our growing team.
As a Training Program Manager you will design and maintain effective training material for internal teams at Twitch, provide support to fellow colleagues and internal teams and help to drive improvements to our overall internal knowledge and training efforts. You will have excellent communication, experience in creating learning material and can demonstrate your ability to provide high-quality publications.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Irvine, CA, Seattle, WA, or London, UK.
- Design and maintain effective modular training material for internal teams .
- Develop and conduct regular training sessions and workshops.
- Assist in welcoming new hires and developing a program to provide an initial understanding and experience of the Twitch support experience.
- Support in the development and maintenance of resources for products and policies.
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of training materials and programs.
- Develop an internal certification program for the training materials and workshops.
- Work closely with the Customer Support Quality Assurance Program Manager to identify areas of opportunity and improvement in internal knowledge and education.
- Report to the Knowledge Manager.
- BA/BS or Associate's degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience .
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Experience with Twitch as a viewer or broadcaster.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field or role .
- Experience with document and presentation software (i.e. Google Docs , Keynote , Powerpoint etc ).
- Experience with project management software such as JIRA or Kanban.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.