Trainer, UE Enterprise
Yokohama, Japan Japan
9 days ago
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games Japan is looking for a Trainer, Unreal Engine. She/he is responsible for providing high-quality training sessions for those who want to learn and master Unreal Engine for their own projects. She/he will need to put together various training courses for an audience with a broader scale of technical skills, from beginners to experienced users who want to level up in technical expertise of UE4, by exploiting plentiful learning resources and education materials provided by Epic Games HQ.
• Prepare Unreal Engine learning sessions for students of various technical levels and drive those sessions as the main speaker/teacher/mentor for students
• Localize and assist the development of Unreal Engine training contents, learning documents and educational materials
• Control and conduct each training sessions, looking reactions and responses from students, so that customer experience from the training course could be enhanced as much as possible
• peak about Unreal Engine and other Epic technologies at various opportunities including trade show, developers conference, learning events
• High level of proficiency using and teaching Unreal Engine
• Experience in an academic setting teaching game development or game engine adoption in enterprise business
• Online instruction design skills are a plus
• Experience with public speaking
• A passion for education and technology
• Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
• A passion for game technology
• Strong presentation skills
• Native level Japanese in writing and speaking; business level English in writing and speaking
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.