Trainee Digital Project Manager
19 days ago
Within the Carrier Business Division we are looking for a Trainee Digital Project Manager that combines creativity and analytical thinking skills. He/she will use a variety of techniques to launch promote and maintain our services. The new member will work in our regional team under the supervision of the Associate Director of sales for MENA & French Africa.
- Project management: organize multiple projects for the assigned markets, priorities and tasks for the release of new subscription offers, applications, landing pages, working closely with other teams involved (developers, designers, legal team, UX/UI experts)
- Analysis and Testing of launched projects/servicesensuring proper user experience, results and to define next actions
- Monitoring competitors offers and the market – knowledge of competitors marketing strategies expert in opportunities and issues, in recognizing consumer trends to propose and implement new innovations
- Defining communication brief and collaborate with graphic designers for banners and assets creation, writing copy
- Must be able to sign an internship agreement with current school or university.
- Ongoing studies (preferred in engineering, mathematics or informatics)
- Interest for digital business (interactive media – video games, digital communication, social networks, mobile user experience etc)
- Knowledge of project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe.
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Analytical thinking skills, you have the ability to understand and use Data to take decisions.
- Ability to generate creative solutions and drive innovation
- Marketing communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
This is a full-time position based in our Madrid office.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Internship agreement with school or university center
- Full flexibility to attend your student needs
- Career-development opportunities.
- Free language courses
- Birthday day off + 3 days of choice to do Friday schedule
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.