This job might no longer be available.
Trainee Build Engineer (DevOps)
1 month ago
We are looking for a Trainee Build engineer (DevOps or ATQC) to join the Production department team in order to:
- Act as a pillar which maintains and implements the project’s pipeline automation as well as build and deployment systems
- Help identify and solve high-profile pipeline issues that impact the local project (e.g. export pipeline failures, build system crashes, performance bottlenecks)
- Help design CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing, and gates
- Project-related tools support and troubleshooting.
- Administer and maintain internal tools for Production department - include branching strategy, branch creation, integrate merges
- Create, configure and optimize product settings on digital distribution platform (Uplay)
- Collaborate with the DevTeams, QC, Art and others to optimize the build and deployment pipeline(s)
- Maintain and improve the production tools
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration tools and all their configuration(s) in order to optimize resources and improve build time
- Experience with some scripting language (C# - preferred, Python)
- Good understanding of building pipeline
- At least an intermediate level of writing and verbal English
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of at least one major source control (Perforce - preferred, Git, SVN)
- Understanding of one major CI tool (Jenkins, QuickBuild, TeamCity)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.