Trainee Build Engineer (DevOps) Odesa
14 days ago
We are looking for a Trainee Build engineer (DevOps or ATQC) to join the Production department team in order to:
- Act as a pillar which maintains and implements the project’s pipeline automation as well as build and deployment systems
- Help identify and solve high-profile pipeline issues that impact the local project (e.g. export pipeline failures, build system crashes, performance bottlenecks)
- Help design CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing, and gates
- Project-related tools support and troubleshooting.
- Administer and maintain internal tools for Production department - include branching strategy, branch creation, integrate merges
- Create, configure and optimize product settings on digital distribution platform (Uplay)
- Collaborate with the DevTeams, QC, Art and others to optimize the build and deployment pipeline(s)
- Maintain and improve the production tools
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration tools and all their configuration(s) in order to optimize resources and improve build time
- Experience with some scripting language (C#, Python, batch files, shell)
- Good understanding of building pipeline
- At least an intermediate level of writing and verbal English
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of at least one major source control (Perforce - preferred, Git, SVN)
- Understanding of one major CI tool (Jenkins, QuickBuild, TeamCity)
- Self-motivated, autonomously, quick learner.
- "Can do "attitude" and "outside-the-box" thinking
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Updating job knowledge proactively
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.