9 days ago
Unity's award-winning Demo Team, creators of Adam, Book of the Dead and The Heretic explores what is possible with the Unity Engine and pushes its limits through autonomous creative projects. The team consists of experienced game professionals who are willing and able to base their entire productions at the bleeding edge of technological innovation.
The Demo Team is now looking for a Trainee Artist. This is an exciting opportunity to assist a senior team with a wide range of production-related tasks. We are looking for an individual just entering the world of game development, who is highly motivated to learn and grow.
Working alongside the creative director, producers, and senior artists and programmers, the position offers the opportunity to learn from a renowned team and to contribute to various aspects of its productions.
- You will work on pre-vis for demo projects and readjustment of edit, animations and cameras during pre-production and production
- You will participate in photogrammetry-based asset creation pipeline, including assets solving and processing
- You will be responsible for completing simpler skinning and rigging tasks
- You will be maintaining the team's asset management database
- You may have the opportunity to assist in the creation of custom tools
- Recently or soon to be graduated from a relevant subject such as game design or development (or equivalent experience)
- Good knowledge of a game engine such as Unity
- Experience with a graphics software, such as: Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Motionbuilder
- Good communication skills and strong motivation
- Attention to detail and drive for quality
- Keen interest in film and filmmaking
- Any previous game related work experience
- Familiarity with animation techniques
- Familiarity with programming languages used in game creation
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.