This job might no longer be available.
Trainee - AP Specialist I
Hyderabad Telangana India
8 months ago
Job Title: Trainee - AP Specialist I
Introduction to EA & India Centre: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
EA India’s office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll & FP&A.
Introduction to Function & Role:
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries. The scope includes Invoice Processing, Validation, Vendor creation, Disbursement and Helpdesk activities within agreed timeline as per EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to suppliers and employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
The responsibility of an AP Specialist is to process invoices for all 3 regions daily and ensure hold invoices are resolved on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Process invoices daily, which includes both PO and Non-PO invoices.
- Perform three way matching of invoices with respective PO lines.
- Resolve system and manual holds on a regular and timely basis.
- Understand the process of PO tolerance and the ways invoices needs to be matched.
- Process invoices which has different currency, also understanding different tax concepts of various countries.
- Work closely with Business Partners/ Requestors to resolve invoice payment discrepancies.
- Deliver internal set defined targets on Productivity and Accuracy.
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and suppliers
- Ability to handle multiple demands and high volume.
- Follow policies and procedure under structured supervision.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable process and relevant experience of 2- 3 years in Invoice Processing.
- Hands on experience with Oracle 11i. R12 preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Service oriented and conscientious with attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- Must be detail oriented
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role.