Total Rewards Manager
16 days ago
At Rovio you get to work with one of the most famous games IP’s in the world: Angry Birds. Rovio’s mission is “We craft Joy”. We know that companies don’t create games, people do and we know that our people are our most valuable asset. We value that people have lives outside the workplace. We encourage work-life balance because we want people to deliver quality work. We believe and trust in our teams to remain creative and keep learning. We want to make sure everyone has personal growth possibilities at Rovio and we focus on inclusion and diversity. We are proud that we are a team of 500+ caring and talented professionals representing over 50 different nations.
As the Total Rewards Manager, you will be part of a global HR team and lead Rovio's global performance and rewards strategy across all of our locations. You will be responsible for aligning performance and rewards and driving a holistic total rewards strategy that is accurate, timely and competitive.
You develop and drive our rewarding tools and services across the organisation. You design, deliver and communicate Rovio’s reward and performance programs and act as an expert when it comes to sharing data, insights and subject matter expertise to drive and support compensation and performance related matters.
How your days will look like:
- Design, build, and deliver compensation programs that align incentives with performance
- Analyse reward programs’ effectiveness, benchmark, and identify enhancements
- Develop job architecture, performance process and compensation philosophy to support well-informed compensation decisions
- Collaborate with the Finance and Leadership to set the performance and reward priorities in line with the future roadmap
- Constantly follow and understand market trends for optimal total rewards, benchmark the effectiveness of existing programmes and provide insights and recommendations to various stakeholders
- Coach and advise Rovio Leaders on pay-related matters during hiring, offers, promotions, adjustments and internal transfers
To thrive in the role, we believe, you:
- Have proven experience of effective total rewards design on an international stage
- Have a clear understanding of the performance-reward relationship
- Have experience managing end-to-end performance and rewards processes globally
- Can seamlessly alternate between the strategic and operational aspects of the role
- Have experience working with salary benchmarking platforms, tools and methodologies and possess strong analytical skills to interpret data and extract insights
- Have expertise in setting remuneration for privately listed technology or gaming companies
- Have demonstrated a proactive approach and ability to run processes independently and building impactful relationship with senior leaders
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and experience working within distributed global environments
If you love the idea of applying your skills and craft to a dynamic, fun, driven environment and you have a true passion for Total Rewards, Performance, Data and People – we would love to hear from you!
First meeting: You will meet the TA Partner to get acquainted and learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
Skills interview round: We will deep dive into your skills and background in the rewards and performance areas and also discuss what motivates you.
Final round: You will have a few separate conversations and meet some of the team members and key stakeholders. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can support you develop.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.