This job might no longer be available.
Tools programmer (F/H/NB)
25 days ago
- You will improve the game editor, tools and production pipelines in collaboration with the production team.
- You will contribute to the development of the common Framework used by all of these tools, as well as to the development of job specific tools.
- You will work in close contact with people with a lot of different profiles, such as texture artists, level designers or sound designers.
- You will be working with engine and tools teams around the world to ensure consistent development processes and efficient information sharing.
- You take advantage of your strong production vision to identify issues and suggest innovative and powerful solutions.
You have an engineering school degree (5 years degree or equivalent), and can justify of a minimum of 3 years in the videogame industry or software development.
• Mastery in C# and in the .NET framework
• Professional experience with Winforms or WPF
• Strong skills in C++
• Good knowledge of script languages (Lua, Python, MaxScript)
• Good knowledge of Perforce and versioning systems
• Good knowledge of processing tools and languages (SQL, Excel)
• Experience with engines or production tools: Unreal Engine, Unity, other.
• Knowledge of graphical production tools (3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder…).
• Good understanding and problem solving skills
• Passion for tool optimization and team productivity
• Excellent ability to work effectively within a team
• Good communication skills, both technical and non-technical
• Strong organizational skills and able to work independently
Joining Ubisoft Montpellier means having access from day one to :
- Flexibility in your working hours and the possibility of working remotely under the conditions set out in the Ubisoft charter.
- 20 days of telecommuting per year from a European Union country (reserved for profiles with European citizenship);
- 50% reimbursement of your travel expenses or a mileage allowance if you use your bike as a means of transport;
- Our games library where you can borrow the latest Ubisoft games, those of our competitors, and console games;
- Our CSE and its preferential rates on a wide range of shows, cinemas, concerts, sports halls, amusement parks, and lots of other good deals.
- As an employer, Ubisoft offers equal employment opportunities to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its gaming community in its teams.
All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.