Tools and Pipeline Software Engineer - Motive
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
9 days ago
Motive Vancouver is seeking a Tools and Pipelines Programmer to join our team. You'll report to our Technical Director.
- Build the tools that power the best games in the industry
- Create new tools for the Frostbite engine and stand-alone applications
- Create user interfaces to empower the team to interact with content
- 5 years+ of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full development cycle on an AAA title
- Excellent working knowledge of C# and C++
- Knowledge of WPF
- You are self-directing and excel at partnering with other software engineers and game developers
- Passion for making and playing compelling games that excite our players and the market
- Experience working with User Experience, Usability or Interaction Design
- Knowledge of building exporters from Maya, Max or Houdini
- Knowledge of mathematics and 3D
- Knowledge of any other programming language
- S. in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that thrives from creativity and individuality.