Tools (Web) Software Engineer - Madden
7 days ago
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA’s Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
The Tool’s (Web) Engineer will be a part of the game’s content creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and debugging of our content management system and associated pipelines—working on complex problems with Designers, Content Creators and other Engineers to create rich user experiences that empower our content creation process. You will report to the Tool’s team lead and product owner to estimate, build and provide excellent results.
- Build, maintain and support an internal toolset designed to empower our content developers to create rich, high quality content for various online game modes.
- Create and work on large-scale HTTP-based web applications and backend services to create new or update existing features.
- Work with multiple clients within a unified platform to create robust features for our content creation system and pipeline.
- Resolve defects during QA testing, pre production, production and from the live environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience developing online services/servers (in HTTP via REST).
- Strong working knowledge of SQL (MySQL preferred).
- Proficient in HTML, Typescript, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Familiar with HTTP protocol.
- Knowledge of the Software design/architecture process.
- Experience developing and maintaining large-scale distributed applications.
- Experience with source control systems.
- Experience with Node, Apache, AWS.
- Experience working with or developing Scala.
- Experience with C#, IIS and .NET framework/core/standard.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.