Tools Support Specialist
7 days ago
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY:
As a Tools Support Specialist, you will provide first-line support and access to production tools to productions throughout the project cycle. You will use test plans to test and analyse the production tools to ensure their integrity and efficiency. You care about quality and collaborate well with others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with Technical Directors (TD) to discover and verify new bugs
- Ensure first-line support for different production environments throughout the product cycle, including investigation, triage, dispatch and follow up of ticket raised
- Support programmers in issue resolution
- Train (or produce tutorials\videos) to teach the basic features of the tools
- Provide special support in the certification phase to ensure that the production environment and related processes are available
- Organize and advise productions when carrying out application maintenance
- Reporting to the TDs, carry out loading tests to determine potential production issues and eventually suggest solutions
- In collaboration with TDs, manage tool productivity issues
- Determine missing or inadequate processes in an effort to provide quality service
- Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Background in computer science or equivalent preferred
- Some experience in testing, ideally in the video game industry or equivalent
- Ability to understand the game production pipeline and tools
- Rigorous and methodical
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Possess sense of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability and capacity for synthesizing
- Flexibility in work organization
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Adaptable and results-oriented
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
*UBISOFT Singapore will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Ubisoft's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.