Pune MH in
5 days ago
About the company:
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
Job Title:- Tools Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
- Organize and secure all developments within the Pune Tech Team
- Analyze needs and features, break down them into tasks and dispatch them
- Assess feasibility and validate technical design
- Perform code reviews
- Drive improvements
- Determine and correct the bugs identified by QC/QA/DevTest teams
- Document the work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users to understand how to use the new systems and functions
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Build technical expertise to support / train PUNE team
- Be the main technical contact point for another international studio.
- Develop, maintain and share technical knowledge within the PUNE team.
- Be the stakeholder of PUNE
- 5-10 years’ experience in software tools programming, ideally in the video game industry or equivalent.
- Relevant experience as a Senior Tools Programmer on a AAA project is a big plus
- The applicant must have a first experience in managing a team, OR the will to evolve as a Lead programmer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent training.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and C++, Winform, WPF, MFC
- Ability to understand user needs and take them into account when programming;
- Autonomous, proactive, problem-solving, analytical mindset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills