9 days ago
The Tools Programmer will design, implement, and ensure the proper functioning of the tools that will develop the potential of the engine and help improve the efficiency of the production teams
- You will improve the game editor, tools and production pipelines in collaboration with the production team.
- You will contribute to the development of the common Framework used by all of these tools, as well as to the development of job specific tools.
- You will work in close contact with people with a lot of different profiles, such as texture artists, level designers or sound designers.
- You will be working with engine and tools teams around the world to ensure consistent development processes and efficient information sharing.
- You take advantage of your strong production vision to identify issues and suggest innovative and powerful solutions.
- Passion, commitment, proactivity, team spirit, desire to learn and to evolve in a friendly and inclusive environment
- Proven experience working in C# and C++
- Knowledge of .Net Core, WPF
- Fluent in professional, written and spoken English
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team
- Good knowledge of script languages (Lua, Python, MaxScript)
- Good knowledge of Perforce and versioning systems
- Good knowledge of processing tools and languages (SQL, Excel)
- Experience with engines or production tools: Unreal Engine, Unity, other.
- Knowledge of graphical production tools (3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder…).
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.