5 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support production workflows in the editor, third-party application plug-ins (3DSMax, Maya, source control, etc,), and productivity tools (compilation, build process, etc.)
- Analyse existing features in the engine and editor, and see how they could be enhanced to increase team productivity
- Collaborate with Technical Directors and discipline experts to enhance the production pipeline
- Maintain and extend documentation of any new features and systems
- Ensure that your code meets the team's coding standards to deliver high quality and maintainable code
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Good command of C++ programming, including refactoring, optimization, debugging and testing
- Experience building multiple user-facing applications such as tools to support different users during game development
- Ability to understand user needs and take them into account
- Autonomous, problem-solving, and open-minded attitude
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of scripting languages (eg. Lua, Python, MaxScript)
- Knowledge of Perforce and versioning systems
- Knowledge of Rendering and 3D art pipelines
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Flexible work arrangements
- Choice of paid parking or public transport expenses
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly Rostered Days Off (in addition to Annual Leave)
- Paid time off to volunteer
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.