This job might no longer be available.
Helsinki 00100 Finland
6 months ago
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Tools Programmer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). You will be working in our Tech Team to both support our game teams and work on taking new technologies into use as part of our production pipeline. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Working with our Developers and Designers to create and support the tools they need to streamline and improve the development processes
- Evaluating new tools and methodologies and pioneering their use in the organization
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Game development experience
- Experience with Unity3D and C#
- Experience working in free to play and mobile games is considered a plus
- Attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.