17 days ago
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Analyze the issues and needs of the production team
- Imagine and implement the best tools to help our artists, designers, and game programmers do their jobs more efficiently
- Optimize existing tools and contribute to the development of the Framework for all our upcoming projects
Who you'll interact with:
We are a human-sized team so you will get to interact with everyone in the studio, from the programming team, to the game designers and artists.
You will report to our Lead Programmer.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a tool programmer in the video game industry
- Solid experience with Unity and proficiency in C#
- Good knowledge of processing tools and languages (SQL, Excel)
- Experience with a AAA production and/or cross-platform game (console, PC)
- Knowledge of F2P systems is a plus
- Problem-solving and attention to detail mindset
- Good listener and flexibility
Why Join Gameloft Paris Studio?
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can we offer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!
We're currently working on our first project at the Paris Studio, but in the meantime, feel free to check out Gameloft's latest cross-platform project:
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
The Paris Studio is our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games!
We are currently working on a brand new title set in a casual and fun action/sport multiplayer environment for PC and Console.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.