This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a Programmer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing, and maintaining our tools to create the best multiplatform AAA RPGs.
- Working with our proprietary Engine
- Developing asset pipeline tools and user interfaces to manipulate game assets
- Collaborating with technical and production teams in Poland
- Troubleshooting and maintaining existing tools
- Proficiency in C++
- Demonstrable initiative and drive to produce results
- Ability to define and meet a schedule
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills for working across time zones
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Full health Benefits with an HSA account
- Office located near transit and bike routes
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences.
Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations studio-wide.
We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.