This job might no longer be available.
Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
What will you do ?
- Work closely with the leads and other engineers to define tool requirements / specs;
- Implement and improve tools supporting all aspects of a game production;
- Support game teams in feature development;
- Carefully test the implemented features;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Perform technology watch.
You will need to have the following experience :
- Proficiency with C# and/or C++ - we are looking for someone able to build effective software designs and write clear and maintainable code
- Experience with Unity, Unreal and/or an equivalent game engine pipelines and tools
- Experience with continuous integration, package versioning and distribution
- Strong skills in systems design and user experience and a good algorithmic knowledge
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize your work & time and work within deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive on change and can adapt changing needs and requirements
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems with the most effective solution
- Strong interest and a real enthusiasm for video games and the gaming environment we work in
That would be great if you have :
- Familiarity with API architecture, design and documentation
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour Interactive is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
We are now looking for experienced Tools Programmers to develop tools and system features. In this role, you will work in a dynamic environment, with game programmers as well as technical artists and designers on the prototype, design, implementation and improvement of game production pipelines.