This job might no longer be available.
Tools Programmer (M/F) - Beyond Good & Evil 2
4 months ago
In the programming teams of the Bordeaux production studio, you are in charge of maintaining and providing new tools for production. You will have to meet the current challenges that are ergonomics, automation and procedural generation. Your main tasks are:
- You will enhance the game publisher, production tools and pipelines in direct collaboration with content production teams.
- You will participate as well in the development of the Framework common to all these tools as in the development of tools specific to certain trades.
- You will interact directly with various profiles such as texture artists, level designers or sound designers.
- You will collaborate with international teams and tools to ensure consistency of developments and information sharing.
- You profit from your privileged vision of the production to identify the problems of the teams and to propose innovative and effective solutions.
- You come from an engineering school or equivalent training and you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- You must have C # and Windows interface development (WPF)
- Strong knowledge of C ++
- Knowledge of desired scripting languages (Python)
- You have the basics of ergonomics and know the processes of UX design
- An understanding of Perforce and versioning system is an asset
- You have a strong level of English
- You have a very good relationship and an ease to work in a team
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Opened in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is a French AAA Studio responsible for games such as Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Beyond Good & Evil, Steep and the Rabbids. Ubisoft Bordeaux already has more than 200 employees and works with the studios of Annecy, Montpellier and Paris.
In one of the most beautiful regions of France, less than an hour from the ocean and in the heart of the vineyards, the Ubisoft Bordeaux Studio is the ideal place to combine a demanding, creative and international work environment while enjoying an exceptional set of life.