Tools Programmer (F/H/NB)
8 days ago
As part of the Tools Programming Teams, you are responsible for maintaining and providing new tools to production. You will have to meet the current challenges which are ergonomics, automation and procedural generation.
Your main tasks are to:
- Improve the game editor, tools and production pipelines in direct collaboration with the content production teams.
- Participate both in the development of the Framework common to all these tools and in the development of specific tools to certain trades.
- Interact directly with various profiles such as texture artists, level designers or sound designers.
- Collaborate with international engine and tool teams to ensure development consistency and information sharing.
- Capitalize on your privileged vision of production to identify the problems of the teams and propose innovative and efficient solutions.
- You have a degree in engineering or equivalent type training and you have a first experience in a similar function
- You master the C# language and interface development under Windows (WPF)
- You have strong knowledge in C++
- You have knowledge of scripting languages (Python)
- You know the basics of ergonomics and know the processes of UX design
- You have, ideally, a good knowledge of Perforce and versioning system
- You have very good interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 320 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
The Beyond Good & Evil 2 team is looking for a Tools Programmer !
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.