Tools Programmer (C# & .NET)
11 days ago
Your life at Ubi
As a Tools Developer you will be a part of our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Your main mission:
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best development practices
- Work with Product Owners to define priorities, build project plans and estimations
- Understand technical and functional design requirements
- Create prototypes for client engagement
- Involved in physical and logical database design
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Increase applications operating efficiency on a regular basis
- Execute assigned tasks and communicate status to Product Owner showing progress against milestones, status, issues, risks and dependencies
- Help the Product Owner prepare various status update reports, showcase the tool to stakeholders and clients
- Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels
The professional value you bring:
- Strong understanding of OOP programming
- Good knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of .NET
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with clean programming standards
- Knowledge of relational databases like MySQL, MsSQL or equivalent.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of client server and Internet systems architecture
- Experience with continuous integration processes
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Knowledge of WPF
The personal value you bring:
- Willingness to learn new things constantly
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- Problem solving skills
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Team player, able to build good relationships
- Very good written and spoken English
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status, age, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment and foster learning and creativity .
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.