Tools Programmer - BioWare (Contract)
Edmonton Alberta Canada
14 days ago
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Contract Tools Programmer will do at BioWare:
You will work with our art, design, and programming teams to develop the tools & technology necessary to populate our games with amazing quests, missions and encounters.
Who You Are:
You are highly collaborative with several years of experience developing tools in C# or C++. You are talented and self-motivated with the capability to drive requirements analysis for internal tools. You want to help us build amazing workflows supporting industry-leading games.
- Develop and enhance internal tools and workflows within the Frostbite editor framework.
- Collaborate with designers and artists on solutions that allow them to populate our game worlds with amazing experiences.
- Work embedded in the game team for close feedback and iteration with users of tools you work on.
- Professional C# and WPF experience developing desktop applications or game tools.
- C++ experience is an asset.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The opportunity to work and learn from a world-class games studio making world-class games. We are a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton