Tools Developer Team Lead
Bucharest Bucharest ro
8 days ago
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Tools Developer Team Lead to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions. You will be responsible with supporting the QC teams in the evolution from repetitive to creative testing, and towards a data driven organization.
Your mission will be to develop the technological solutions that will empower our teams to increase their productivity and the quality of their work.
The Tools Developer Team Lead is the manager of the team of developers and also responsible to deliver the technical solution. that are either developed in-house or through collaboration with other Ubisoft teams.
If you are passionate about delivering the most performant and scalable products by leveraging the right technology to bring the most value, let’s discuss.
Regarding team management:
- Lead by example and ensure the team motivation and commitment to the department objectives;
- Coach and guide the development of the team members;
- Plan, organize, follow-up and assess the team performance and help members grow;
- Act as a liaison between the business requirements and team.
Regarding technical leadership:
- Be involved in the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment);
- Propose technical solutions and be involved in the R&D process that will benefit existing tools;
- Actively work with other department leads and external collaborators;
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to objectives;
- Identify risks and provide solutions to encountered problem;
- Provide coding best practices and make sure they are respected.
- BA in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience;
- 5+ years’ experience of programming in C#;
- 1 year experience of team development;
- Autonomous and innovative;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Team spirit
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS SQL;
- Experience with source control software (GIT)
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with continuous integration processes;
- Experience with client/server models such as web services.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.