This job might no longer be available.
The Desk, Lead (Create)
10 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a Lead Administrative Assistant to join The Desk, a distributed team of administrative professionals supporting Unity’s leadership! This individual will be responsible for planning and supervising The Desk within a specified Business Unit. The Desk Lead will ensure that the team meets the following deliverables: timely expense report reconciliation, calendar management, travel booking, and event coordination. The Lead will work closely with the business unit’s executives and onsite Executive Assistants, and the other Desk Leads to keep the global team aligned and bring the team’s vision to fruition. The Desk Lead will always keep Unity’s values at the forefront of all decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement clear direction and strategy for The Desk and their specific business unit team
- Build or improve processes based on the company's business goals
- Hire and train new team members
- Run team meetings and keep the team morale high
- Provide administrative support to 3-5 of Unity’s leaders
What we’re looking for
- Recent Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, and/or Project Management experience, preferably at a technology-based company
- Proven track record to operate in hyper-growth environments, where establishing relationships has been essential to getting things done according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of critical information
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be very resourceful
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.