This job might no longer be available.
Texture Artist (M/F) Beyond Good & Evil 2
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
21 days ago
In collaboration with the Artistic Direction of the game, you must ensure the preoper functionning of the artistic content during the production game.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team;
- Develop or find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coach members of the art team to be able to use the tools and methods well;
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support for tools and engine to all members of the Artistic Team.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in modelling, texturing, lighting or image processing or other relevant experience in video game development
- Knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, 3DSmax, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer
- Strong traditional painting and drawing skills
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR) pipelines
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.