18 days ago
WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for automating unit and blackbox tests for a broad set of game systems, harvesting test artifacts/metrics/telemetry and curating live playtests for a multiplatform AAA title. In service of core software quality you will extend and instrument game systems in-engine, ensuring coverage and correctness, performance and efficiency. You will facilitate build distribution and playtesting within 31 st Union and with external QA partners.
Who you are:
- Proficiency in C/C++, with Python/scripting experience desired.
- Experience with console game development, with mobile experience desired.
- Comprehensive understanding of test cycles and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule demands in a fluid environment
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 is desired
- Passion for games!
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: