Test Engineer II
7 days ago
Job Posting TitleTest Engineer II
SummaryWe are looking for a Quality Engineer who is passionate about software testing, working on diverse platforms like desktop, web, mobile etc. and delivering high quality software products. You will be part of the Customer Experience Solutions team, responsible for testing and certifying Casino Management Software solution, touching every possible aspect of Aristocrat user functionality and internal infrastructure.
As a tester, you will play a key role in delivery of a best in class Casino Management System and Bonusing Software through testing the software against functional and compliance requirements. We put strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
What you'll do
- Write and execute test cases ensuring complete coverage of the functionality under test
- Create automated test scripts, mapped to manual test cases, using the frameworks as defined.
- Report issues discovered through manual testing or via automated tests and track them to closure
- Verify the fixes/new features and analyze the impact to identify the modules needed to be regression tested
- Setup and configure test environment, fixtures and games as required by the test plans or standards
- Create and maintain Modification Documents for submission to regulators
- Estimate testing tasks for projects
- Create test plans in Team Foundation Server/JIRA and monitor the progress
- Support Accredited Test Facility as well as Regulators, assisting in testing features and help maintain their test environments
- Identify potential areas for automation and develop automation scripts
- Monitor performance and memory consumption, memory leakage issues and uses tools to capture and analyses the core dumps
- Identify and resolve product issues/queries with Engineering, Compliance and regulatory agencies
What we're looking for
- 5-7 years’ experience in software testing with 2-3 years of experience on test automation using Selenium or UFT
- Proficiency in writing test cases from functional specifications, use cases and business rules
- Good understanding of Behavior Driven Development on Selenium-Cucumber framework
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Hands-on work experience on API test automation through SoapUI, with knowledge of Groovy Scripting
- Expertise on C#/Java and efficient in debugging issues on IDEs like Eclipse/Visual Studio
- Sound knowledge on TestNG framework for unit testing, and build tools like Maven/ANT
- Exposure on Jenkins for continuous Integration
- Proficiency in communication - both verbal and written
- Experience in Casino Gaming/Digital Gaming will be an advantage
- Experience on Linux and docker deployments
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.